My Way News - DeLay Announces Resignation From House:
"'Tom Delay's announcement is just the beginning of the reckoning of the Republican culture of corruption that has gripped Washington for too long,' said Karen Finney, a spokeswoman for the Democratic National Committee. 'From DeLay to Scooter Libby to Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, to Duke Cunningham, to Bob Ney, to David Safavian, the list of goes on and on.'"
Someone I know said this would never happen. Bwahaha! As I mentioned before, that last aide pleading guilty to conspiracy put the heat setting over the top for Mr. Sunshine. I can't wait for the trial.
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
04/02 - 04/09
- Bush OK'd Leaks?
- Keeping Score
- Firedoglake weblog » GOP Ethics
- More Saber Rattling
- Are Nuclear Plants Safe Enough?, Report: Since 9/1...
- Soon To Be Without Delay
- Think It Can't/Doesn't Happen Here?
- Firedoglake weblog » Revitalization by Crony. Or Not.
- Supreme Court Rejects War Powers Case - CBS News
- Sectarian Strife Fuels Gun Sales in Baghdad - New ...
- Republicans Increasingly Critical of Bush
- ▼ 04/02 - 04/09 (11)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)