The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee sought more information yesterday about a presentation by a White House aide given to political appointees at the General Services Administration that discussed targeting 20 Democratic congressional candidates in the next election.I didn't even know about this investigation when I wrote that I thought the GSA had become politicized just as Justice, the EPA, and every single Federal Agency in existence has been. These people have no integrity, no shame, no moral compass, no redeeming social value, no excuse for existing....
In a letter to White House political affairs director Karl Rove, the committee chairman, Rep. Henry A. Waxman (D-Calif.), asked about the Jan. 26 videoconference by Rove deputy J. Scott Jennings, which was directed to the chief of the GSA and as many as 40 agency officials stationed around the country.
Friday, March 30, 2007
Panel Asks Rove for Information on '08 Election Presentation - washingtonpost.com:
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
03/25 - 04/01
- More Evidence The GSA "Politicized" By White House
- Another Crony Puts Policy First (Ahead Of Science ...
- Saudis & Friends Diss Rice Bigtime
- Looks Like A Duck, Quacks Like A Duck,...
- Is BushCo Still Going For "Double-Or-Nothing?"
- "Uh, heh-heh, I was Only Kiddin'."
- Even Bush's Boss Says It's Time To Leave Iraq
- Gonzales Is Toast! And Rove Is The Butter
- The Once and Never Queen
- The History Of Abuse Of Power...Anybody?...Mueller...
- Can't Be Honest If You Did The Crime
- Progress In Peace
- The Surge Is Failing
- Purgegate Is Just The Tip Of The Iceberg
- ▼ 03/25 - 04/01 (14)
- ► 2006 (690)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)