ABC News: Unprovoked Beatings of Homeless Soaring
Disturbing trend. Is it any wonder the first priority of high school and college students is making money? This story reads like a recent episode of CSI. What is wrong with us? Unprovoked wars, rampant corruption, no accountability, no remorse on the part of perpetrators,...look at me, I'm starting to sound like my father!
But seriously, I take all of this to be part and parcel of the trend in government and big business to grab for all that can be grabbed and to hell with all the rest. This is so-called "social-Darwinism" at its worst. And the people who claimed back in 2000 and 2004 that their goal was to return traditional values to leadership are the worst culprits of all. They have no shame. They need to be stopped, arrested, and disregarded.
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
04/08 - 04/15
- The Administration's "Two Hats" Excuse
- Looking More Like 1972 Every Day
- NYT Agrees With Cosmogenium; Again
- Another Downside To Globalization
- And Now In The North
- We Don't Belong There....
- In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud - ...
- And Worse, And Worse Still
- The Consequences Of Climate Change -- Part I
- Is The Defecation About To Contact The Rotary Osci...
- From Abandonment To Active Aggression
- It's About To Get Much Worse
- ▼ 04/08 - 04/15 (12)
- ► 2006 (690)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)