Daily Kos: State of the Nation
"The trifecta is complete. The Republican leadership in the Senate, House and White House are ALL officially under investigation."
It's like when Tyco, Worldcom and Enron were all falling apart under the SEC investigations. Too bad John Roberts is beyond reach, or Scalia. Hey, what if we find out they were involved in some shenanigans; can a Supreme Court Justice be indicted? Or is it like the Pope? Now, what if he...?
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
09/18 - 09/25
- Outsourcing Incompetence?
- They Have Hurricanes Here?
- Blogging Rocks The News
- Big State, Big Problems, No Exit
- Bushies Score Hat Trick; Film At Eleven.
- The Other Side Of The Pond
- No way out: Many poor stuck in Houston
- Fire on Bus Carrying Evacuees Kills 24 - Yahoo! News
- Rita expected to flood Port Arthur - Yahoo! News
- Rita breaches levee in N. Orleans: official - Yaho...
- NOLA.com: National Doppler Image
- The Plot Sickens
- A New Deadly, Contagious Dog Flu Virus Is Detected...
- Well, Duh!
- So Glad Combat Ops Are "Over"
- Is This What We're Fighting To Protect?
- It's About Time!
- Albany, N.Y.: Timesunion.com - Print Story
- It's Good To Have Friends In High Places
- ▼ 09/18 - 09/25 (19)
- ► 2003 (7)