Frist subpoenaed in probe of stock sales: WPost - Yahoo! News: "Frist, viewed widely as a potential 2008 presidential candidate, said last month he had no inside information about the coming profit forecast when he began taking steps in April that led to the stock sale, which was completed on July 8."
And we know this is not true, don't we?
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
10/09 - 10/16
- DeLay Uses Web Site To Attack Prosecutor
- Papers: DeLay Group Used $100K for Races - New Yor...
- Next human pandemic "inevitable," says U.S. scientist
- Signs Bird Flu Becoming Resistant To Anti-viral Dr...
- Rove On Spit For 4.5 Hours -- Fork Test Pending
- Tennessee Guerilla Women: Prosecutor Fitzgerald Ey...
- Avian Flu Reaches Turkey
- Frist Was Subpoenaed!
- Military's Role to Expand in Disaster Relief, Dise...
- Oh, Really? You Think?!
- Frist's Holdings Raise Questions of Conflict
- NATIONAL JOURNAL: Libby Did Not Tell Grand Jury Ab...
- Scalia As Example?
- Gaping Lapses in Security at Nuclear Reactors
- Environmental Decay To Prompt Surge In Refugees
- No Kidding?
- Using human embryonic stem cells to kill cancer ce...
- NIAID launches first Phase II trial of a 'global' ...
- Another case of human bird flu infection, H5N1, In...
- Bush Without Rove Is Hard to Imagine - Yahoo! News
- Judy, Judy, Judy
- Special Forces Suicides Raise Questions
- Oh Well, We're Probably Screwed Anyway
- We're At Phase 0, Preparedness Level 2 -- for thos...
- Almost There...
- This Is What We Do For Iraq
- ▼ 10/09 - 10/16 (26)
- ► 2003 (7)