CNN.com - Bush: Religion factor in Miers pick - Oct 12, 2005
Whatever happened to the principal of the separation of church and state, upon which any true liberty and justice for all rests? It's never brought up any more, because the pols don't want to upset their holy-steam-roller constituants. But somebody has to soon or the U.S. will be just another religious fundamentalist state. Only with The Bomb and a state-of-the-art military. Does this scare anybody else?
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
10/09 - 10/16
- DeLay Uses Web Site To Attack Prosecutor
- Papers: DeLay Group Used $100K for Races - New Yor...
- Next human pandemic "inevitable," says U.S. scient...
- Signs Bird Flu Becoming Resistant To Anti-viral Dr...
- Rove On Spit For 4.5 Hours -- Fork Test Pending
- Tennessee Guerilla Women: Prosecutor Fitzgerald Ey...
- Avian Flu Reaches Turkey
- Frist Was Subpoenaed!
- Military's Role to Expand in Disaster Relief, Dise...
- Oh, Really? You Think?!
- Frist's Holdings Raise Questions of Conflict
- NATIONAL JOURNAL: Libby Did Not Tell Grand Jury Ab...
- Scalia As Example?
- Gaping Lapses in Security at Nuclear Reactors
- Environmental Decay To Prompt Surge In Refugees
- No Kidding?
- Using human embryonic stem cells to kill cancer ce...
- NIAID launches first Phase II trial of a 'global' ...
- Another case of human bird flu infection, H5N1, In...
- Bush Without Rove Is Hard to Imagine - Yahoo! News...
- Judy, Judy, Judy
- Special Forces Suicides Raise Questions
- Oh Well, We're Probably Screwed Anyway
- We're At Phase 0, Preparedness Level 2 -- for thos...
- Almost There...
- This Is What We Do For Iraq
- ▼ 10/09 - 10/16 (26)
- ► 2003 (7)