Papers: DeLay Group Used $100K for Races - New York Times:
"WASHINGTON (AP) -- Tom DeLay's political group used nearly $100,000 in corporate and unlimited donations to mail last-minute political appeals praising five congressional candidates despite rules meant to keep such money out of federal races, documents released Thursday show."
Theme from Jaws, please. And a fire extinguisher for Tom Delay's pants!
Saturday, October 15, 2005
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
10/09 - 10/16
- DeLay Uses Web Site To Attack Prosecutor
- Papers: DeLay Group Used $100K for Races - New Yor...
- Next human pandemic "inevitable," says U.S. scientist
- Signs Bird Flu Becoming Resistant To Anti-viral Dr...
- Rove On Spit For 4.5 Hours -- Fork Test Pending
- Tennessee Guerilla Women: Prosecutor Fitzgerald Ey...
- Avian Flu Reaches Turkey
- Frist Was Subpoenaed!
- Military's Role to Expand in Disaster Relief, Dise...
- Oh, Really? You Think?!
- Frist's Holdings Raise Questions of Conflict
- NATIONAL JOURNAL: Libby Did Not Tell Grand Jury Ab...
- Scalia As Example?
- Gaping Lapses in Security at Nuclear Reactors
- Environmental Decay To Prompt Surge In Refugees
- No Kidding?
- Using human embryonic stem cells to kill cancer ce...
- NIAID launches first Phase II trial of a 'global' ...
- Another case of human bird flu infection, H5N1, In...
- Bush Without Rove Is Hard to Imagine - Yahoo! News
- Judy, Judy, Judy
- Special Forces Suicides Raise Questions
- Oh Well, We're Probably Screwed Anyway
- We're At Phase 0, Preparedness Level 2 -- for thos...
- Almost There...
- This Is What We Do For Iraq
- ▼ 10/09 - 10/16 (26)
- ► 2003 (7)