BBC - Press Office - George Bush on Elusive Peace
"God told me to invade Iraq."
So, that's why he had to make up all that stuff about WMD and connections with Al Qaeda? He had a moral imperative to lie, manipulate, and commit war? Well, why didn't you just say so?
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
10/02 - 10/09
- Bush plan for flu crisis shows U.S. not ready -NYT
- DeLay Cries Foul, Wants Charges Dropped
- News Flash: Americans Smarter Than Originally Thought
- Oh, Okay, Uh, Why Didn't He Just Tell Us?
- The Birds Try To Turn Us Into Dinosaurs
- Doing the 9/11 Time Warp Again - New York Times
- The Waiting Is The Hardest Part
- Could A New Day Be Dawning?
- Finally, Some Good News!
- They Better Not Come Near My Dog!
- Well, D-uh...
- The Clock Is Ticking
- Health News Article | Reuters.com
- Experts: Microbes May Show Mars Has Life - Yahoo! ...
- Mystery Ocean Glow Confirmed in Satellite Photos -...
- US poverty: chronic ill, little hope for cure - Ya...
- He Said, She Said, Blah, Blah, Blah
- Impeach Bush Coalition
- Presstitutes: Bush The Victim
- PERRspectives Blog: Banana Republicans
- The Brouhaha
- Bush Involved In CIA Leak -- Film At Eleven
- "Operation Offset"
- ▼ 10/02 - 10/09 (23)
- ► 2003 (7)