That is what the leadership of the GOP believes. We are watching it in action. A president can be impeached for lying about a private sexual matter but 'morally serious men and women' understand that a president could 'shade the truth' in order to serve the common good.It's well worth reading, so click the link above and do it.
Are we all clear on how this works now? Lying about fellatio leads to lethal abuse of power by the state. Flatly refusing to obey the laws he signed and lying about national security serves the common good. This is your modern Republican party in a nutshell: A dictatorship of puritanical busybodies.
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
04/30 - 05/07
- Fallout From A Falling Dollar, Currency's Decline ...
- Libby Denied Access To CIA Leak Data, Federal Judg...
- Stung by Election Losses, Blair Reshuffles Cabinet...
- Cheney Urges Energy Export Routes That Bypass Russ...
- Another One Leaves
- Digby Sums It Up
- Think Progress » What Iraqis Think: Mission Botche...
- Bush Bungle Lengthens the "Long War"
- America's Trend to Theocracy
- To Be Honest, Uh, We Might Be Lying
- ▼ 04/30 - 05/07 (11)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)