WASHINGTON (AP) - The House Republican campaign chairman and the speaker of the House are likely to be at odds this week as they testify about the handling of ex-Rep. Mark Foley's come-ons to male pages.Yeah, I wouldn't "remember" it either if I were he. Then again, I wouldn't have stood idle if I'd known about Foley. Hastert must go! He should be brought up on charges for aiding and abetting a child molester, for pity sakes!
Rep. Tom Reynolds, R-N.Y., who entered the House ethics committee chambers Tuesday morning, has said he warned Speaker Dennis Hastert about Foley last spring.
Hastert, expected to be questioned sometime later this week, has said he doesn't remember that conversation.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
My Way News - House GOP Officials Likely to Be at Odds:
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
10/22 - 10/29
- A Different Application Of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"
- Clueless In Washington
- Bigotry May Help Republicans In Close Races
- (Google) Bombing Campaign
- Still Getting Worse
- Finally! Some Good News From Jersey!
- Ethics? We Don't Need No Stinking Ethics!
- OMG! How To Make Social Security Worse!
- Hastert Should Be Ashamed
- Justice Grinds On -- Even Now
- Most Americans Agree
- He Can Spin It All He Wants...
- Go, Baby, Go!!!
- Independents For Democrats
- ▼ 10/22 - 10/29 (14)
- ► 2005 (384)
- ► 2003 (7)