Afghan Leader Orders Inquiry Into U.S. Bombing - New York Times
It would appear the war in Afghanistan (remember that one; the one against the actual terrorists who attacked us on 9/11?) is also getting uglier as time goes by. The Taliban are still active there, and our forces are still killing innocent civilians in attempts to get at the enemy. I know the Taliban use the civilians as shields, but does that mean we have a right to kill the innocents? I don't think so. They didn't choose to be there. Who would?!
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
05/21 - 05/28
- The Persian Complex - New York Times
- The Speaker's Decree vs. Democracy - New York Times
- I didn't say I wouldn't do it so I might, uh, do it
- When Is Good Enough Good Enough?
- FCC Chickens Out, Refuses To Perform Its Duty
- A Dem In Scandal?
- Another Reason To Think Humans Are A Plague On The...
- Hold the Applause in Iraq - New York Times
- Uh...Hello, Stil Here. Remember Us?
- Mine Where 5 Died Had History of Violations - New ...
- ▼ 05/21 - 05/28 (10)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)