"HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) -- Millionaire businessman Ned Lamont opened a double-digit lead over veteran Sen. Joe Lieberman less than a week before Connecticut's Democratic primary, raising the possibility that the three-term senator may have to run as an independent in November, a new poll released Thursday shows."They said it couldn't be done, but Lamont is doing it. The people are fed up with status quo, Republican-lite Democrats, and even the encumbents will not be allowed to continue their follow-the-leader/ignore-the-constituent ways without a fight. I hope this is a lesson for them all. Are you paying attention, Hillary? Chuck?
Thursday, August 03, 2006
New Poll Shows Lieberman Losing Ground - New York Times:
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
07/30 - 08/06
- Dems Stand Tall In Face Of Rep Ploy
- Jane And FDL Make The Big Show!
- Rummy Still Drinking The Koolaid
- Hillary Gets Feisty
- Those Welcoming Open Arms Of Appreciation
- Count Alabama As Permanently Red
- Spreading Security Like We Spread Democracy
- Pants Are Smoking At The Pentagon
- Reverse Joe-mentum
- Even The Handpicked Generals Know
- Murtha Was Right
- Cost Of War About To Go Up
- Finally Starting To Get It?
- EPA Follows NASA Into FUBAR-land
- Meanwhile In That Other War...
- Bush Imminentizing The Eschaton?
- She Just Can't Help It
- Return Of Reason In Kansas School Board
- More From The Business-First Government
- Another Way We're "N umber One"
- More Crap From The House Of Republicans
- ▼ 07/30 - 08/06 (21)
- ► 2005 (384)
- ► 2003 (7)