For the first time, a congressman talks about the central role of the oil industry in causing and continuing the Iraq War, including pushing for oil contracts that take up to 70% of the oil profits out of the country (and the oil companies don't have a very good track record of sharing the wealth with us either, do they?)
read more | digg story
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
05/27 - 06/03
- Bush Farts Monkeys
- Deficit Much Larger Than Stated
- And Sharks Have Bits Of Humans In Them
- Plame Sues C.I.A. for Blocking Her Memoir - New Yo...
- Uhm, Okay....
- Nearly 30 DOJ Officials Threatened To Quit After A...
- Solar Gets A Boost
- Conservative Catholics Organize To Sink Rudy | The...
- Bye-bye, Rudy -- Part 2
- Empty Wheel Pays Appropriate Homage To Saint Libby
- Senator Kyl The Rat On FOIA Reform
- Rove Doesn't Get His Way
- And The Worst News
- Go, John!
- And More Bad News
- And Some Bad News, Too
- Hey, Some Good News For A Change!
- Dems Trying To Right A Wrong
- THIS HAS TO BE ILLEGAL!
- No Kidding?
- It's About Time!
- Iran Not The Only Source Of Weapons Being Used In ...
- IRAQ: From Worse to Worst?
- Plame Was Covert Agent At Time Of Leak -- MSNBC
- Blood and oil: How the West will profit from Iraq'...
- Bush's Petro-Cartel Almost Has Iraq's Oil
- Big OIL plan to rip off Iraq for 30 years cited on...
- Kucinich Reminds Congress And The People What It's...
- Revealed: Why Your Sons and Daughters Died in Iraq
- A Precedent Of Sorts
- Top Rove Aide, Sara Taylor, Implicated In Attorney...
- Troops Want To Come Home, Know It's Over
- ▼ 05/27 - 06/03 (36)
- ► 2006 (690)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)