Things are getting worse for "democracy" in Pakistan. FTA: "A government-led crackdown against the news media and the political opposition intensified here Tuesday, with hundreds of party workers arrested and television stations bracing for raids."
read more | digg story
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
06/03 - 06/10
- Olbermann: Latest J.F.K. Terror Plot *DEBUNKED!*
- Yet Another Crony Resigns
- Steeplejacking -- How the Christian Right is Hijac...
- A Torturer Repents?
- Gonzales no-confidence vote set for Monday
- Impeachment on a Roll
- Another Bush Crony Won't Give Up His Post
- Cheney's Law
- Godless in Union Square
- Another Woman Journalist Killed In Afghanistan
- Yeah, We'll Get Back To You On That
- What About The Rule Of Law?
- Pakistan Arrests Hundreds From Opposition Parties
- Bush's Libby Dilemma
- Jefferson Steps Down
- No Kidding?
- Nancy, You Got Some 'Splainin' To Do!
- Scooter Going To Jail
- Go F**k Yourself, Dick!
- Mushareff Cracks Down On Media In Pakistan
- I Love Vermont!
- Reasons We Are In Iraq
- U.S. Cutting Back On Climate Monitoring
- Was JFK Plot Another Overblown Distraction?
- Pray the Gay Away
- U.S. - India Nuke Deal Talks Breakdown
- ▼ 06/03 - 06/10 (26)
- ► 2006 (690)
- ► 2005 (384)
- ► 2003 (7)