FTA: "Pardoning Libby would send the public the message that this White House thinks it is above the law. It's a point critics have made time and time again, whether it relates to the treatment of detainees, warrantless wiretapping or the purge of insufficiently partisan U.S. attorneys. But this time, the charge just might really stick."
read more | digg story
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
06/03 - 06/10
- Olbermann: Latest J.F.K. Terror Plot *DEBUNKED!*
- Yet Another Crony Resigns
- Steeplejacking -- How the Christian Right is Hijac...
- A Torturer Repents?
- Gonzales no-confidence vote set for Monday
- Impeachment on a Roll
- Another Bush Crony Won't Give Up His Post
- Cheney's Law
- Godless in Union Square
- Another Woman Journalist Killed In Afghanistan
- Yeah, We'll Get Back To You On That
- What About The Rule Of Law?
- Pakistan Arrests Hundreds From Opposition Parties
- Bush's Libby Dilemma
- Jefferson Steps Down
- No Kidding?
- Nancy, You Got Some 'Splainin' To Do!
- Scooter Going To Jail
- Go F**k Yourself, Dick!
- Mushareff Cracks Down On Media In Pakistan
- I Love Vermont!
- Reasons We Are In Iraq
- U.S. Cutting Back On Climate Monitoring
- Was JFK Plot Another Overblown Distraction?
- Pray the Gay Away
- U.S. - India Nuke Deal Talks Breakdown
- ▼ 06/03 - 06/10 (26)
- ► 2006 (690)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)