My Way News:
"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday backed a call by Democratic Rep. John Murtha to quickly start the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, and said she believed a majority of her caucus supported it as well."
Saw her on The Daily Show last night and thought she did okay. She seems to be getting feistier with time. Good! She'll have to be in the coming months and years.
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
11/27 - 12/04
- That Culture of Corruption Thing, Again
- Pumping Up The Volume
- At least we can agree on some things
- Hurricane Epsilon establishes new record as 14th h...
- Studies Confirm New Orleans Levees' Flaws
- Alito File Shows Strategy to Curb Abortion Ruling ...
- Louisiana's Levee Inquiry Faults Army Corps - New ...
- Fly CIA And Hope For A Round Trip
- Connecticutt First State To Get Real On Campaign F...
- The "Duke's" Legacy Gathers Weight
- Ahhnold Shows Some Brains And Balls In Chief Of St...
- Pelosi Steps Up To The Plate
- Propaganda Machine At Work In Iraq
- Enron Scandle Still Reverberating Through Industry
- And So It Begins
- Another Opportunity For Brownie?
- The Canadian Solution
- Ex-Powell Aide Criticizes Detainee Effort
- Rove's Secretary Comes Cleaner
- Europe May Suspend Nations With Secret Prisons - N...
- Another One Bites The Dust
- Mapping Approval
- Meanwhile, Back In Afghanistan
- Meet The Next Leader Of Iraq
- ▼ 11/27 - 12/04 (24)
- ► 2003 (7)