Cheney says he has OK to declassify info -- Page 1 -- TimesUnion.com:
"An authorization defense in the CIA leak case would mean that 'much of what Libby was trying to do was aid and protect his boss Cheney,' Ray suggested. The downside to employing such a approach is that it 'almost comes with a defense that I did it.'"
Cheney says an executive order gave him permission to declassify whatever he wanted to. So, it was okay for Cheney to reveal Plame's identity because he and Shrub said it was okay? Shouldn't somebody else, say maybe a trained intelligence officer or the Senate Intelligence Committee for instance, have a say in what is and is not classified? Cheney can't be trusted with a gun, let alone national security. This bites!
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
02/12 - 02/19
- Oh, My!
- CBS News | Senate, White House 'Fix' Spy Program |...
- More On Cheney And Declassification
- Cheney's Plamegate Defense?
- Cheney says he has OK to declassify info -- Page 1...
- Raging Grannies In Albany, NY
- CBS News | GOP Grills Rice On Middle East | Februa...
- Ohio Board Undoes Stand on Evolution - New York Times
- Maybe He Was Too Distracted By This
- CBS News | Rove Pushed Cheney To Talk | February 1...
- Saddam Tried To Warn Us?!
- Hunter Shot by Cheney Has Heart Attack - Yahoo! News
- Harvard Study: Some Children Left Behind
- JABBS: Insight, A Conservative Magazine, Says Bush...
- Abramoff and Rove
- CBS News | U.N. Report: U.S. Tortures Detainees | ...
- CBS News | Katrina: Gov't Failure, Private Fraud |...
- U.S. Has Royalty Plan to Give Windfall to Oil Comp...
- CBS News | Cheney Cited For Breaking Hunting Law |...
- Daily Kos: American Bar Association To Oppose Dome...
- Well, Well!
- CBS News | Reporting Lag In Cheney Shooting | Febr...
- ▼ 02/12 - 02/19 (22)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)