BOSTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush's No Child Left Behind education policy has in some cases benefited white middle-class children over blacks and other minorities in poorer regions, a Harvard University study showed on Tuesday.
Political compromises forged between some states and the federal government have allowed schools in some predominantly white districts to dodge penalties faced by regions with larger ethnic minority populations, the study said.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
My Way News:
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
02/12 - 02/19
- Oh, My!
- CBS News | Senate, White House 'Fix' Spy Program |...
- More On Cheney And Declassification
- Cheney's Plamegate Defense?
- Cheney says he has OK to declassify info -- Page 1...
- Raging Grannies In Albany, NY
- CBS News | GOP Grills Rice On Middle East | Februa...
- Ohio Board Undoes Stand on Evolution - New York Times
- Maybe He Was Too Distracted By This
- CBS News | Rove Pushed Cheney To Talk | February 1...
- Saddam Tried To Warn Us?!
- Hunter Shot by Cheney Has Heart Attack - Yahoo! News
- Harvard Study: Some Children Left Behind
- JABBS: Insight, A Conservative Magazine, Says Bush...
- Abramoff and Rove
- CBS News | U.N. Report: U.S. Tortures Detainees | ...
- CBS News | Katrina: Gov't Failure, Private Fraud |...
- U.S. Has Royalty Plan to Give Windfall to Oil Comp...
- CBS News | Cheney Cited For Breaking Hunting Law |...
- Daily Kos: American Bar Association To Oppose Dome...
- Well, Well!
- CBS News | Reporting Lag In Cheney Shooting | Febr...
- ▼ 02/12 - 02/19 (22)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)