Hunter Shot by Cheney Has Heart Attack - Yahoo! News:
"CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - The 78-year-old lawyer who was shot by Vice President
Dick Cheney in a hunting accident has some birdshot lodged in his heart and he had a 'minor heart attack,' a hospital official said Tuesday."
So, being "sprayed" or "peppered" with birdshot means you end up with some in some very vital organs? Sounds like he was shot to me. What's next? "Hunter shot by Cheney kinda' dies?" Don't get me wrong; I hope the poor man survives and recovers. I just find it somewhat disingenuous of the press to use language that attempts to soften or play down the more violent or recriminating aspects of the story.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
02/12 - 02/19
- Oh, My!
- CBS News | Senate, White House 'Fix' Spy Program |...
- More On Cheney And Declassification
- Cheney's Plamegate Defense?
- Cheney says he has OK to declassify info -- Page 1...
- Raging Grannies In Albany, NY
- CBS News | GOP Grills Rice On Middle East | Februa...
- Ohio Board Undoes Stand on Evolution - New York Ti...
- Maybe He Was Too Distracted By This
- CBS News | Rove Pushed Cheney To Talk | February 1...
- Saddam Tried To Warn Us?!
- Hunter Shot by Cheney Has Heart Attack - Yahoo! Ne...
- Harvard Study: Some Children Left Behind
- JABBS: Insight, A Conservative Magazine, Says Bush...
- Abramoff and Rove
- CBS News | U.N. Report: U.S. Tortures Detainees | ...
- CBS News | Katrina: Gov't Failure, Private Fraud |...
- U.S. Has Royalty Plan to Give Windfall to Oil Comp...
- CBS News | Cheney Cited For Breaking Hunting Law |...
- Daily Kos: American Bar Association To Oppose Dome...
- Well, Well!
- CBS News | Reporting Lag In Cheney Shooting | Febr...
- ▼ 02/12 - 02/19 (22)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)