BLACKSTONE, Mass. (AP) - Authorities charged two teenagers in connection with a break-in at a water facility and expected to charge a third as more than 9,000 area residents waited Wednesday to hear if their drinking water had been contaminated.Yep, just a couple of teenage boys sowing their wild oats (and whatever else they can think of throwing into the town's water supply). Who needs terrorists?
The teens are suspected of cutting the barbed wire at the facility late Monday, cutting lines to an alarm, and then damaging an electrical panel and a vent at the top of a 1.3-million-gallon water storage tank, said Blackstone Police Lt. Gregory Gilmore.
A 5-gallon container with an odor was found on top of the tank, but authorities do not yet know what, if anything, was put into the water.
Gilmore said the teens became suspects after talking about the incident at school.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
My Way News - Teens Arrested in Water Facility Break-In:
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
03/26 - 04/02
- Unclaimed Territory - by Glenn Greenwald: Does the...
- And He Ought To Know!
- And He Ought To Know!
- Firedoglake - Firedoglake weblog » Thoughts on the...
- Former DeLay Aide Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy - Ne...
- Levee Plans Fall Short of FEMA Standards - New Yor...
- John Dean Blasts Warrantless Eavesdropping
- Not So Fast!
- You Think It's Not About Oil?
- Now if They'd Only Do The Same For Oil And Pharmac...
- Reps Dodge And Weave On Immigration
- G.O.P. Risking Hispanic Votes on Immigration - New...
- Senate Approves Lobbying Limits by Wide Margin - N...
- Republican Split on Immigration Reflects Nation's ...
- Teens Arrested in Water Facility Break-In
- Extension of Voting Act Is Likely Despite Criticis...
- Senate Debates Amendment to Ethics Bill
- Just Trying To Make A Buck
- Judges Back Court Review of Eavesdropping
- Fake ID's at the Border Crossings - New York Times
- Not Quite What We Had in Mind - New York Times
- Supreme Court Questions Military Trials - New York...
- Still No Real Protection From Terrorism
- Shiites Say U.S. Is Pressuring Iraqi Leader to Ste...
- The Founders Never Imagined a Bush Administration
- My Way News - Call for Censuring Bush Boosts Feingold
- Bush Was Set on Path to War, Memo by British Advis...
- Like I Said
- "The Didn't Come Here For Disney."
- Shiite Officials Express Anger Over U.S. Clash Wit...
- ▼ 03/26 - 04/02 (30)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)