WASHINGTON (AP) - The Supreme Court made it easier Thursday for workers to show they suffered retaliation after accusing employers of discrimination.As an old friend used to like to say, "Even a blind chicken gets some corn now and then." I guess this case was just too obvious to ignore, or maybe they felt they had to give away one to the other side before somebody got the idea the court has been rigged. Either way, this decision at least makes things better for the victims instead of the perpetrators.
Friday, June 23, 2006
My Way News - Top Court Affirms Sex Discrimination Award:
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
06/18 - 06/25
- Get The Nails Ready
- Didn't See This One Coming
- Saw This One Coming
- Supreme Court Hiccups, Makes Good Decision
- Even Karzai Knows Better
- Paul Bagala Makes Up For Past Sins
- Talking Points Memo: by Joshua Micah Marshall: Jun...
- Shakespeare's Sister Tags Another Truthiness
- The Global Class War
- The Working Society
- Party Of The Rich Keeps The Rest Poor
- GOP Delays Vote On Voting Rights Act, Renewal Of 1...
- Would I Lie To You?
- My Way News - Pentagon Withheld Info on Troops' De...
- Another "Employer" Of Illegal Immigrants
- Stop The Madness!
- The People May Speak
- ▼ 06/18 - 06/25 (17)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)