Government is spying on usThank you, Janet. I pray for the same. BTW, what's your recipe for chile?
Salt Lake Tribune
Let me see if I understand the current administration's thought process - not an easy task!
Invade a country to bring them a better way of life and in the process start a civil war.
Demand that other nations listen to our wisdom on how to run their countries, and then call in the National Guard to control the violence in New Orleans. FEMA is not sure what happened to billions of dollars that was set aside to help the people devastated by Katrina, but Bush will still insist global warming is a fairy tale.
We have the most corrupt, self-serving administration in our country's history, but look, we killed al-Zarqawi, so everything is great!
Americans have nothing to fear because our own government is spying on our e-mails and telephone calls. I know I sleep well at night knowing that our intelligence community has a record of the jokes and recipes I send to my friends and the calls I make to my family.
Elections are coming up and the incumbents are scrambling to make themselves look good. You can't make a silk purse out of a pig's ear.
I pray that people will vote for the candidates that will put America back on solid ground.
North Salt Lake
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Salt Lake Tribune - Government is spying on us
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
06/25 - 07/02
- AL Finds Proof For The "I" Word
- It Just Gets Uglier
- A Letter In Salt Lake Tribune Says It All
- Smear-Campaigner Is Child Molestor
- D&L's Paul Siegel Finds The Truth Behind The Story
- It Could Be A Lot Worse
- America Moves Left
- Senate Finds Another Way To Waste Time And Money
- Send In The Expert
- Specter Finally Gets The News
- SCOTUS: Let's See What Else We Can Screw Up
- Florida Lawmakers: Not In Our Back Yard!
- Elm Tree Commits Suicide In Protest Of Bush Enviro...
- Oh, Well, Why Didn't You Say So!?
- Blogosphere Defined
- And Then Some!
- Meanwhile, In A Country Far, Far Away...
- Our Fault The Pigs Rule The Trough?
- E-mails Pin The Tails On The Jackasses
- Another Threat Takes A Step Closer
- A Mighty Oak Grows
- Wake Of The Flood
- ▼ 06/25 - 07/02 (22)
- ► 2005 (384)
- ► 2003 (7)