"Special Prosecutor Patrick J. Fitzgerald has asked the grand jury investigating the outing of CIA operative Valerie Plame Wilson to indict Vice President Dick Cheney’s chief of staff I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby and Bush’s Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice, lawyers close to the investigation tell RAW STORY.
Fitzgerald has also asked the jury to indict Libby on a second charge: knowingly outing a covert operative, the lawyers said. They said the prosecutor believes that Libby violated a 1982 law that made it illegal to unmask an undercover CIA agent."
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
The Raw Story | Prosecutor in leak case seeks indictments against Rove, Libby, lawyers close to case say:
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
10/23 - 10/30
- And In Other Indictment News...
- Serious Stuff
- Iraq II?
- Fitzgerald seen as incorruptible - Yahoo! News
- Libby Indicted In CIA Leak Case - October 28, 2005
- Teddy Weighs In - Eschaton
- This Explains A Lot
- Hanging Mistaken for Halloween Decoration
- Fitzmas Delayed Until Tomorrow
- So Who Needs Regulations And Enforcement?
- AAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh! I hear the bells a-ringing...
- AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! I can't stand it!!!
- Tennessee Guerilla Women: Dowd: Dick at the Heart ...
- The Rise Of George W. Bush Explained
- W pals bushwhack CIA leak prosecutor
- Today's The Day!?
- Mrs Bush says gang tattoos hinder job prospects
- Are We There Yet?
- Another Speech, Another Milestone, Same OId Story
- Oh, Yesssss!
- ACLU Reports 21 Homicides in U.S. Custody
- Bush calls CIA leak case 'very serious'
- Flaws in Flood Walls' Design as Probable Cause of ...
- Transcript for October 23 - Meet the Press, online...
- Letters Show Frist Notified Of Stocks in 'Blind' T...
- Wired News: DeLay Site Attacks Prosecutor
- Bushies feeling the boss' wrath
- Wilma Dashes Across Southern Florida, Stronger Tha...
- FAO chief says world not doing enough to fight bir...
- Almost There...Almost...
- A Look at U.S. Military Deaths in Iraq
- No Signs Insurgency Abating
- ▼ 10/23 - 10/30 (32)
- ► 2003 (7)