Report: Cheney Cited as Source in CIA Leak - Yahoo! News:
"NEW YORK - Notes in the hand of a federal prosecutor suggest the chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney first heard of the covert CIA officer central to a leak investigation from Cheney himself, The New York Times reported."
Now if they can only find of the meeting between Cheney and Bush, Christmas will have come early.
Of course, the piece goes on to say that the notes do not indicate that Cheney knew Valerie Plame was a covert operative, but again I say, if they didn't know she was covert, what was the value of "exposing" her identity? If naming her in the press wouldn't have impacted her career or effectiveness, why would such coverage have any importance to them or anybody else?
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
10/23 - 10/30
- And In Other Indictment News...
- Serious Stuff
- Iraq II?
- Fitzgerald seen as incorruptible - Yahoo! News
- Libby Indicted In CIA Leak Case - October 28, 2005
- Teddy Weighs In - Eschaton
- This Explains A Lot
- Hanging Mistaken for Halloween Decoration
- Fitzmas Delayed Until Tomorrow
- So Who Needs Regulations And Enforcement?
- AAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh! I hear the bells a-ringing...
- AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! I can't stand it!!!
- Tennessee Guerilla Women: Dowd: Dick at the Heart ...
- The Rise Of George W. Bush Explained
- W pals bushwhack CIA leak prosecutor
- Today's The Day!?
- Mrs Bush says gang tattoos hinder job prospects
- Are We There Yet?
- Another Speech, Another Milestone, Same OId Story
- Oh, Yesssss!
- ACLU Reports 21 Homicides in U.S. Custody
- Bush calls CIA leak case 'very serious'
- Flaws in Flood Walls' Design as Probable Cause of ...
- Transcript for October 23 - Meet the Press, online...
- Letters Show Frist Notified Of Stocks in 'Blind' T...
- Wired News: DeLay Site Attacks Prosecutor
- Bushies feeling the boss' wrath
- Wilma Dashes Across Southern Florida, Stronger Tha...
- FAO chief says world not doing enough to fight bir...
- Almost There...Almost...
- A Look at U.S. Military Deaths in Iraq
- No Signs Insurgency Abating
- ▼ 10/23 - 10/30 (32)
- ► 2003 (7)