New York Daily News - World & National Report - W pals bushwhack CIA leak prosecutor:
"'He's a vile, detestable, moralistic person with no heart and no conscience who believes he's been tapped by God to do very important things,' one White House ally said, referring to special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald."
I love this quote. If it were out of context, I'd think they were talking about Bush. Isn't it funny how what we detest most in others is the projection of our own shortcomings?
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
10/23 - 10/30
- And In Other Indictment News...
- Serious Stuff
- Iraq II?
- Fitzgerald seen as incorruptible - Yahoo! News
- Libby Indicted In CIA Leak Case - October 28, 2005
- Teddy Weighs In - Eschaton
- This Explains A Lot
- Hanging Mistaken for Halloween Decoration
- Fitzmas Delayed Until Tomorrow
- So Who Needs Regulations And Enforcement?
- AAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh! I hear the bells a-ringing...
- AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! I can't stand it!!!
- Tennessee Guerilla Women: Dowd: Dick at the Heart ...
- The Rise Of George W. Bush Explained
- W pals bushwhack CIA leak prosecutor
- Today's The Day!?
- Mrs Bush says gang tattoos hinder job prospects
- Are We There Yet?
- Another Speech, Another Milestone, Same OId Story
- Oh, Yesssss!
- ACLU Reports 21 Homicides in U.S. Custody
- Bush calls CIA leak case 'very serious'
- Flaws in Flood Walls' Design as Probable Cause of ...
- Transcript for October 23 - Meet the Press, online...
- Letters Show Frist Notified Of Stocks in 'Blind' T...
- Wired News: DeLay Site Attacks Prosecutor
- Bushies feeling the boss' wrath
- Wilma Dashes Across Southern Florida, Stronger Tha...
- FAO chief says world not doing enough to fight bir...
- Almost There...Almost...
- A Look at U.S. Military Deaths in Iraq
- No Signs Insurgency Abating
- ▼ 10/23 - 10/30 (32)
- ► 2003 (7)