"Today is an ominous day for the country, signifying a new low since Watergate in terms of openness and honesty in our government. This is far more than an indictment of an individual. In effect it’s an indictment of the vicious and devious tactics used by the Administration to justify a war we never should have fought. It’s an indictment of the lengths Administration officials were willing to go to cover up their failed intelligence, their distortion on Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction, and their serious blunders on the war. It is an indictment of their vindictive efforts to discredit anyone who challenge their misrepresentations."
There's more at the link. I wish Ted could talk this good all the time.
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
10/23 - 10/30
- And In Other Indictment News...
- Serious Stuff
- Iraq II?
- Fitzgerald seen as incorruptible - Yahoo! News
- Libby Indicted In CIA Leak Case - October 28, 2005
- Teddy Weighs In - Eschaton
- This Explains A Lot
- Hanging Mistaken for Halloween Decoration
- Fitzmas Delayed Until Tomorrow
- So Who Needs Regulations And Enforcement?
- AAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh! I hear the bells a-ringing...
- AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! I can't stand it!!!
- Tennessee Guerilla Women: Dowd: Dick at the Heart ...
- The Rise Of George W. Bush Explained
- W pals bushwhack CIA leak prosecutor
- Today's The Day!?
- Mrs Bush says gang tattoos hinder job prospects
- Are We There Yet?
- Another Speech, Another Milestone, Same OId Story
- Oh, Yesssss!
- ACLU Reports 21 Homicides in U.S. Custody
- Bush calls CIA leak case 'very serious'
- Flaws in Flood Walls' Design as Probable Cause of ...
- Transcript for October 23 - Meet the Press, online...
- Letters Show Frist Notified Of Stocks in 'Blind' T...
- Wired News: DeLay Site Attacks Prosecutor
- Bushies feeling the boss' wrath
- Wilma Dashes Across Southern Florida, Stronger Tha...
- FAO chief says world not doing enough to fight bir...
- Almost There...Almost...
- A Look at U.S. Military Deaths in Iraq
- No Signs Insurgency Abating
- ▼ 10/23 - 10/30 (32)
- ► 2003 (7)