"Based on the GOP party line about 'Criminalizing Politics' and 'Criminalizing Conservatives', you'd think that something that was previously legal was being...y'know, criminalized. I've been under the impression that money laundering, insider trading, and treason were already considered crimes...
If history is a reliable indicator of conservative wonkishness, the next logical step will be a Republican movement to 'deregulate' any blatantly criminal behavior that benefits the GOP. After all, it worked so well with price fixing, environmental destruction, and union-busting."
Monday, October 17, 2005
The Talent Show: Rule of Law?:
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
10/16 - 10/23
- Beached Party
- Fitzgerald Has Web Site Up And Running!
- A Palpable Silence at the White House
- Times: Miller May Have Misled Editors
- The Suspense Is Killing Me
- Bird Flu Getting Closer
- Frist Donated to Campaign After HCA Sale | Democra...
- Firedoglake Rules
- Fitzgerald Got Report On Forged Niger Uranium Docu...
- Yee-haaa! Go Dennis, Go!
- DeLay Delays With Two-Step Shuffle By Lawyers
- And Then He Had To Go Out And Buy Shoes...
- Fire In Rove's Pants
- Defense lawyer in Saddam case abducted and killed
- Majikthise : There has never been a hurricane like...
- Chertoff Says FEMA's Lack of Planning to Blame
- Bush whacked Rove on CIA leak
- New York Daily News - World & National Report - Pr...
- Wilma Sets Barometric Pressure Record
- Army Guard Short of Equipment at Home
- Guess He Didn't Get The Memo
- Iraq Now A Grad School For Terrorists
- The Wolves Are Circling...(heh-heh!)
- Did Bush Lie To Fitz?
- Agent Reinstated After 9/11 Criticism
- Insider Helping With Traitor-gate Investigation
- Wilma strongest hurricane on record!
- Oh, Crap!
- Leak Discrepancy Effect Unclear
- Report: Fitzgerald Focusing On Direct Cheney Invol...
- Think Progress » Fox News Pushing “Criminalization...
- Incorrect Info To Help (Or Hinder) CIA Leak Invest...
- The Talent Show: Rule of Law?
- Abramoff investigation has GOP holding its breath
- Dobson Was Told Meiers Would Overturn Roe v. Wade
- How a Lobbyist Stacked the Deck
- An Open Blog To Bill O'Reilly From Theodore Roosev...
- Think Progress » Rice: After 9-11 “We Could Decide...
- Life during wartime » Third Country Nationals
- What's A Little Human Trafficking Among Friends?
- New Questions Arise in CIA Leak Probe
- ▼ 10/16 - 10/23 (41)
- ► 2003 (7)