Kucinich Uses Resolution Of Inquiry To Demand Documents From White House Group That Developed Strategy To "Sell" War | AfterDowningStreet.org:
"'This group, comprised of the President and Vice President's top aides, was critical in selling the Administration's case for war,' stated Kucinich. 'We now know that the Administration hyped intelligence and misled the American public and Congress in their effort to 'sell' the war. After over 1,900 American troops have been killed in Iraq, it is long past time for this Congress to ask serious questions about WHIG and its role in the lead up to the war.'"
It's time for Dennis Kucinich to let his inner bulldog out. Dennis as VP to Hillary? I wish!
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
10/16 - 10/23
- Beached Party
- Fitzgerald Has Web Site Up And Running!
- A Palpable Silence at the White House
- Times: Miller May Have Misled Editors
- The Suspense Is Killing Me
- Bird Flu Getting Closer
- Frist Donated to Campaign After HCA Sale | Democra...
- Firedoglake Rules
- Fitzgerald Got Report On Forged Niger Uranium Docu...
- Yee-haaa! Go Dennis, Go!
- DeLay Delays With Two-Step Shuffle By Lawyers
- And Then He Had To Go Out And Buy Shoes...
- Fire In Rove's Pants
- Defense lawyer in Saddam case abducted and killed
- Majikthise : There has never been a hurricane like...
- Chertoff Says FEMA's Lack of Planning to Blame
- Bush whacked Rove on CIA leak
- New York Daily News - World & National Report - Pr...
- Wilma Sets Barometric Pressure Record
- Army Guard Short of Equipment at Home
- Guess He Didn't Get The Memo
- Iraq Now A Grad School For Terrorists
- The Wolves Are Circling...(heh-heh!)
- Did Bush Lie To Fitz?
- Agent Reinstated After 9/11 Criticism
- Insider Helping With Traitor-gate Investigation
- Wilma strongest hurricane on record!
- Oh, Crap!
- Leak Discrepancy Effect Unclear
- Report: Fitzgerald Focusing On Direct Cheney Invol...
- Think Progress » Fox News Pushing “Criminalization...
- Incorrect Info To Help (Or Hinder) CIA Leak Invest...
- The Talent Show: Rule of Law?
- Abramoff investigation has GOP holding its breath
- Dobson Was Told Meiers Would Overturn Roe v. Wade
- How a Lobbyist Stacked the Deck
- An Open Blog To Bill O'Reilly From Theodore Roosev...
- Think Progress » Rice: After 9-11 “We Could Decide...
- Life during wartime » Third Country Nationals
- What's A Little Human Trafficking Among Friends?
- New Questions Arise in CIA Leak Probe
- ▼ 10/16 - 10/23 (41)
- ► 2003 (7)